Money. It is up there with infidelity when it comes to causing arguments and break ups in relationships. Who earns it, who earns more, who spends the most, who spends the least, how much you save…. the potential for disagreements are many. Whether you choose to keep a joint account or separate ones, the key to a happy financial relationship is communication. To help you both start a conversation about what money means to you, you may want to ask yourselves the following questions:
- Am I comfortable with our financial set up?
- Do I like to save some money for a rainy day?
- Do I like to spend and enjoy my money today?
- What would I do differently with the money earned?
- What word would I associate with money (e.g freedom, control, safety, happiness..)?
Need Help with your Relationship? Call us on 07368 697414
Categorised in: Uncategorised